Saturday, February 04, 2006

Welcome all to Beatings the Powers that Be

Beating the Powers that Be is name of my new blog. It's also the name of my first book. Yeah I'm plugging it here, so what? A man's got to do what he can to make money and I didn't spend two years writing, editing and trying to publish the darn thing just to make enough change to buy a cup of coffee. And blogspot.com is nice enough to offer me the space to do so I will with much thanks to them.

But after plugging part is over, what will this blog be about? Those out there trying to make a difference in the system we live with rather than waste their times on utopias. That's what the book is about, finding new ways to beat the powers that be, something through old lessons. That's my niche in this crowded field.

Since I'm new at this I'll have to learn as I go along. I'm a good writer but behind on the technical revolution that makes these blogs possible. I grew up in the Apple IIe era. What I would like to do, is post my new articles here (the one's that also go into Etherzone.com, and OldRight.com and Chroniclesmagazine.com) along with provide links to old ones from the aforementioned sites to provide a background and context to my work for those interested or just bored on a rainy day. I'll also post info on the book and links to stories and articles I think fit in with what I'm trying to do and of course communicate with those who write in as well. I'm not much at proofreading but I do get back to people who leave a message very quickly.

So you will all enjoy even as try to get through the get-the-hang-of-it part.

Oh by the way, before I forget, You can pick up Beating the Powers that Be at Publish America's website at www.publishamerica.com and just type my name in the search engine and you'll be sent right to a page with my book on it and you can order from there. Thank you.

- Sean Scallon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home